On this episode, we dig deeper into Fear, Anger and Dissociation ("FAD") as we close out October and our focus on fear-based choices.
We will explore:
- the genesis or root causes of fear in our communities and institutions;
- what results we can expect from fear based decisions; and
- how fear is used as a tool of conformity.
Resources from this episode:
- "Conscious Parenting" by Dr. Shefali Tsabary.
- Survivors of Sexual, Physical and/or Psychological abuse can contact the non-profit organization RAINN for help.
- For legal counsel and to speak confidentially with Judie Saunders about your possible claim of sexual, physical or psychological abuse.
- Connect with Judie here.
- Judie Saunders can also be reached at 212-709-8141.